Monday, February 9, 2009

Busy Times

We have been so busy lately. This week is going to be crazy for us. I have something going on everyday this week.
I'm Jenya's room mother for her class and on Thursday is the big Valentines Party. It's such a big deal because it's the only classroom party for the whole year. Isn't that crazy! Moline school district does not have a Halloween party or a Christmas Party of any sorts.
So I have planned some games, food and fun for the class. Jenya can't wait for Thursday to come.
I on the other hand can, I have been feeling so sick the last few weeks with this baby! I have to say I do not enjoy being pregnant by any means. I know some ladies out there who just love it, but it's not for me. I enjoy the baby after it's born but not while it's baking.
Delwyn has been very busy with AT&T they have been working a lot of overtime these days. He also has been adjusting a few patients here and there.
Well that is our update for now. I will post some more pictures soon.
Lisa

7 comments:

Moran Family said...

I'm with ya, being pregnant sucks. In fact I enjoy the labour and birth process way more than being pregnant, and that is saying something

D.Wing said...

Hey, it's good to hear that everything is going well,.Can't wait to see pictures. We should meet on skype sometimes. Let me know when.hiant

the design boss said...

That is crazy that they don't have more parties...It drives me crazy how they take away all the fun for these kids. Of course that would be more work for you....catch 22! I'm sorry you are sick...I wish that I could even wish you a speedy pregnancy! But unfortunately it takes so long to back these munchkins! At least we aren't elephants!!

Amy said...

well lookie there, we found your blog! I am sorry you are not enjoying your pregnancy.
I do have a request that you change the song playing. My kids like to check the blogs with me and the swear word in that songs prevents me from letting them.

Do you have a date to find out the sex of the baby? We can't wait to find out.

Lisa & Delwyn Loughney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa & Delwyn Loughney said...

Sorry about the songs, I have removed them.
Lisa

OLAf said...

Wow! Finally I can leave a comment here! :D